Skip to main content

Skeptical Trajectory

Skeptical Trajectory!

Often, I think of nth possibilities,
Of twisting the "things", "paths" and "crossroads"!
You see, 
I'm trying! 
..
I'm trying to fix: 
The Skeptical Trajectory
That has caged me 
For time 
I can't give an account of!
..
Throughout my teenage,
I have been a follower
Definitely, not of the right deeds 
But of simple "defined traits" pattern.
..
"शायद, यह नज़रिया कभी मेरा था ही नहीं। और शायद कभी पूरी तरह बन भी नहीं पाया। यूं समझो की ऊंची दीवारों के इस 8X8 के कमरे में एक मैं हूं और कमरे की दीवार में जो सुराख है, वहां से आती रोशनी मेरा नज़रिया भी और दुनिया देखने का दायरा भी।"
..
The Skeptical Trajectory,
That I had chosen to follow!
It's funny, 
You know!
It is!
 ..
Sometimes, at night;
I sit on the floor, 
Against the dark,
Extra for a minute,
A Minute turning into hours
As I watch the night sky full of stars!
 ..
There are nights; a bit darker ones,
Full of dangling eeriness! 
That makes me sit for a while and think:
Think and Introspect,
Introspect and Question myself!
..
Questions full of ambiguity!
Resonating the struggles of my mind.
Digging my nails in the wrist
For the cold skin to feel some warmth.
..
As I try to make peace with my fears,
Fears that often leave a scar.
Scars highlighted by my dark pigmented chapped skin,
That are here to everlast!
 ..
Sometimes, at night,
I sit on the floor 
Against the wall 
Extra for a minute 
And feel the strange eeriness in this dark!
To compare if my fears are darker
Or, the shade of the sky full of stars! 
..
And I wonder, 
What if the stars in the night sky are scars too?
What if the things I said weren't said so?
What if I had said it all before?
What if I had not followed the "defined traits" pattern?
What if..!
..
This particular point,
Right at this place,
Turned out to be my defining moment!
Prefixing "Un" before Certainty
For fixing the 
Skeptical Trajectory-
That always added an extra ounce of weight to my existence,
With a pre-written Manual!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Art of Judging People V/S Fear of Getting Judged

Do you ever stop yourself from doing something just because of “ log kya kahenge ”? I do! In fact, I’ve judged myself more than anyone else ever has. There are days when we judge others, but the harshest judgment often comes from within. My own vision shackled me with invisible chains.  A constant fear that kept me from being myself: Fear of dancing in public. Fear of getting clicked (what if I look old, not good enough?). Fear of wasting potential, of not living up to “standards.” The Weight of Opinions Over time, these fears weren’t even mine. They were borrowed from the world around me: Too much affection in public? "Wrong. Don't do it!" Getting drunk? “Good people, don’t do that.” Dating someone? “Weren’t you supposed to make it big, first?" Our society writes invisible rules, and we live inside that 10x10 room of opinions. The walls keep closing in, until one day people say, “ Aadmi acha tha, potential bohot tha, bura hua! ” The Circle of Judgement The circle o...

Disparaging Own Individuality!

Blue as the sky Or, blue as the ocean? Seamless water, Or, lucid cloudy sky? .. Pretentious profanity Or, ostentatious fidelity? Prickly revelations, Aiding smothering shambles! .. Ahaan? Seems like the night's going to hit hard! .. Confining yourself to Minuscule trickling stream of thoughts? Or, making out a way Far away From all the superposed apprehensions? ...... Isn't it funny to see a pattern In all the disclosures? When all you need is a chance of "self-closure". Where, your very own insatiable self-ego, No more asks for a heavyweight set of apologies , For every gesture that was a move towards disparaging own "individuality"! .. It's funny, I know. That's what you're thinking. If not you, maybe most of them are. And even, when not "the most" of them are! I, still am! And that's not even the worst part. .. But, the worst part is I love the cliffhangers Or, maybe that's how I have groomed myself over the years. Trying to ...

"काफ़ी बातों में एक कप कॉफी।"

"काफ़ी बातों में एक कप कॉफी।" "एक डर सा है कुछ ज़्यादा सुलझने में, एक डर सा है तुम्हारी बातों में उलझने में, जो अक्सर बतियाती हैं,  उसके होने की बातें,  जो तुम्हारा था कभी  और है नहीं,  पर फिर भी ना होकर भी वह तुम्हारा कोई अपना ही है! .. ज़िक्र आज शायद उसका है भी  और नहीं भी, यह वक़्त उसका ना होकर भी है यहीं, और मेरा चाह कर भी है नहीं। .. बस यहीं डर सा है,  कुछ ज़्यादा सुलझने में, एक डर सा है तुम्हारी बातों में उलझने में। जिनमें उलझ कर मैं तुझ में कहीं खो जाता हूं,  पर शायद तुम्हारे खयालों में नहीं!" .. "एक डर सा है कुछ ज़्यादा सुलझने में,  एक डर सा है खामोशी के साथ चलने में, जो अक्सर बतियाती है उसकी खामोशी में भी याद आती है, जैसे वो भी हो मेरा ही कोई अपना। .. ज़िक्र उसका है ज़रूर,  पर वक़्त हमारा है कभी नही  याद उसकी है मेरी ज़रूर, बंदिशों में उलझी ज़िन्दगी तेरी नहीं। .. बस यहीं डर है कुछ ज़्यादा उलझने में,  एक डर सा है खामोशी के साथ चलने में,  जिन्हे पहचान कर मैं रुक तो जाती हूं,  पर तुम्हें सुनाने की हिम्मत नहीं जो...